"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
Lacey, I have to tell you I LOVE your baby picture!
Ummmmm...coming to see you! You guys always do fun things!! And your boys are so cute!!
Thanks for all the pics. I was wondering why you hadn't posted in a while. This explains it. I forgot this was when you guys were going. Cute sweatty mohawk.....NOT cute driver. Sick!
yeah. thanks. now i want in-n-out.
So this is where you've been. It looks like you had fun! I hope you did!Lets go to the park!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lacey, I have to tell you I LOVE your baby picture!
Ummmmm...coming to see you! You guys always do fun things!! And your boys are so cute!!
Thanks for all the pics. I was wondering why you hadn't posted in a while. This explains it. I forgot this was when you guys were going. Cute sweatty mohawk.....NOT cute driver. Sick!
yeah. thanks. now i want in-n-out.
So this is where you've been. It looks like you had fun! I hope you did!
Lets go to the park!!
Post a Comment