"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
I thought Andrew might crawl after all of the moving around he did while Juliette was trying to take his picture...this is what he did.....
No sound???? I want to hear those sweet baby grunts and snorts!
He was just moving around trying to stay modest for the pictures!
Nice new pics on the side. What happened to the parents?
I am starting to worry about what is going to happen with your weather boy when it gets over 100!
I love the pictures on the side!! You are so so cute!!! :)I tagged you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
No sound???? I want to hear those sweet baby grunts and snorts!
He was just moving around trying to stay modest for the pictures!
Nice new pics on the side. What happened to the parents?
I am starting to worry about what is going to happen with your weather boy when it gets over 100!
I love the pictures on the side!! You are so so cute!!! :)
I tagged you!
Post a Comment