Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Overdue

Hailey's grown a little bit of hair and a lot of belly since my last post.  I could kiss her cheeks all day.
This picture is funny to me...I don't think she looks like this in real life...oh well...still cute.
Hailey seems to love anything green that we feed to her...especially avocados.  She wouldn't open her mouth for me or Joseph so Andrew gave it a shot.
She looks scared but this dress is so adorable that we had to take a picture before she pooped or puked on it.
The new house!!!  Same price for rent and so much better.  This is Josh's/Hailey's room.

Brandon and Hailey look so much alike to me...even from behind!

3 comments:

Drees009 said...

Wow. Hailey looks just like Brandon. And a new house? When did this happen. And... who is Hailey's new roommate?

Kimra Bham said...

I agree-- I think she looks like Brandon! She is so adorable, and that dress is precious!!!

Sue Ellen said...

Love the pictures. The house looks sooooo much better than the old one. I'm so glad you were able to find it. We can't wait until we can come visit.