Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Boring Mess

Spoiler...this post is just a bunch of boring house pictures.  I was going to wait to post pictures of the new place until everything was unpacked and clean...yeah right.
Boys' room.  Andrew took this picture for me.
Our "playroom."  I love having the toys out of the bedrooms.  The computer stuff is here too.  The door goes to the porch.
Another view.  The door on the left goes to the front foyer and the one on the right goes into the hallway.
The "foyer."  I don't think anyone has ever used the front door but there's a nice big space for storing things...a closet on one side and I stuck some plastic shelves on the other side.
Bathroom #2.
Another view of the boys' room.
Bathroom #1
The living room? family room? den?  Still don't know what to call it so I usually say "the room with carpet."
I love the storage in this house...lots of closets and built in bookshelves.
The screened-porch.  I think this is Andrew's favorite room.
Dining room and INSIDE laundry!
Kitchen.
Our bedroom.  I hate that my bed isn't made...I'll go make it after I post this.
Hailey's corner.

3 comments:

Randi said...

This place is so much nicer than your last one! I am with Andrew and think the screened porch would be my favorite room. Good luck unpacking everything :)

Maryann said...

Two bathrooms, with two mirrors? :)

Linds and Thad said...

Cute house! It looks very roomy. I know what you mean about missing Vegas ... sometimes I desperately miss California. Especially in the winter time when I know they are having much better weather than us.