Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Park, Pool, and Paint

Andrew sat at this "Bus Stop" sipping from his water bottle for quite a while.
Trying to distract Brandon and get him to stop getting into fights at the park...I had him pose for a few pictures.
After the park we took our lunch to the pool.
And here is Andrew's blue room. Its a lot of blue but I think I like it. We are going to paint a green horizontal stripe...we think.

4 comments:

Sue Ellen said...

All that waiting and the bus never came:(,Love Andrew's room and also Brandon's. Looks like you had a good time at the park

Amy said...

I LOVE the colors in teh bedroom.....blue and tan....BYU colors!

Kara said...

Those cute boys! I guess boys are just more physical huh? Gideon is only 15 months and he's already way more rough than my girls, guess I have lots of fun to look forward to in the future! I love that you get to paint and have fun with your house! It looks great. Only about a month, hopefully, and I should have my very own house to decorate too--yea!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Cute boys and your house is looking great!