"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
I love his arms under his head!! The boys room looks great! I like the crimson and gray.
That is one satisfied little boy! I love it.
He is truly chillin! I love it!P.S. I love the paint!
Ok, that is just too cute Lacey, and I could totally picture your husband like that!
Looks like the life of riley to me.
What the heck is my mom talking about?? and YES, I can see Joseph doing that....because he's LAY.ZEE!!
"Life of Riley" was an old tv show about a guy that was always being lazy.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love his arms under his head!! The boys room looks great! I like the crimson and gray.
That is one satisfied little boy! I love it.
He is truly chillin! I love it!
P.S. I love the paint!
Ok, that is just too cute Lacey, and I could totally picture your husband like that!
Looks like the life of riley to me.
What the heck is my mom talking about??
and YES, I can see Joseph doing that....because he's LAY.ZEE!!
"Life of Riley" was an old tv show about a guy that was always being lazy.
Post a Comment