"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
Monday, December 17, 2007
The kids
Brandon picked out his clothes. He won't wear a tie to church, but he wore one with his sweats to the grocery store. Does anyone else think this looks EXACTLY like Brandon 2 years ago?
What a riot! Did anyone look at Brandon strange or did they hopefully realize he had dressed himself? I agree that your boys were seperated at birth except for the chin:)
i decided that when my boys get to that stage where they dress themselves, i'm going to get them a button or something that says "i dressed myself today!"
4 comments:
What a riot! Did anyone look at Brandon strange or did they hopefully realize he had dressed himself? I agree that your boys were seperated at birth except for the chin:)
I TOTALLY DO!! Isn't it amazing how much alike kids can look??
i decided that when my boys get to that stage where they dress themselves, i'm going to get them a button or something that says "i dressed myself today!"
Brandon makes that outfit look good. Kind of metrosexual, don't you think Joseph?
Post a Comment