Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Party

We went to our ward Christmas party last night. It was a "Night in Bethlehem" theme...people dressed up; we bought cheese, bread, and other snacks with pennies; and we sat on the floor to watch a Nativity skit. It was fun...the best part was a quiet part of the skit...a little girl puked really loud. Joseph laughed to himself for the next few minutes. I asked her mom later if she was ok. She was...once she puked out the pennies she was trying to eat.
Joseph wouldn't dress up for the party, but he finally let me take this picture.


The Wise Men in the skit wore these crowns and Brandon brought one home. Joseph asked him if he was a king and Brandon said, "I'm not a king. I'm a Wise Man!" Then Joseph asked where the Wise Man built his house. Brandon said, "HERE!" and that's the picture....

4 comments:

Ms. Boedee said...

So it was a good time huh?! I should have come just to sit by you.. I didn't want to dress up and battle my children alone so I opted out. I really need to get together with you! I miss chatting!! :) The pictures are great!!!

Katz said...

sounds like a fun time was had by all.

kids eating pennies... just another thing to look forward to.

Ruth said...

If that's Joseph, why wasn't he holding the baby Jesus?

Ben & Diane said...

We had a night in bethlehem when we lived in Boise. it was the best ward christmas party ever. We even had lamb to eat. Dallin was like 2 or 3 weeks old......needless to say, he got to be baby Jesus.