"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
Friday, November 09, 2007
We have sound!!!
I know this isn't the most exciting movie ever but it has sound! We'll be at my parents for one more day...their camera has sound...so we'll make sure to make a movie of Brandon too.
OK. Crazy head number two. What funny hair. I love his cute little nose. Does his nose remind anyone else of that red monkey we had growing up that you could stick his fingers in his nose? At 17 seconds into the video he very clearly says "Andrew". I promise. :)
4 comments:
Cute! Max said, "He's looking at me, he likes me." Henry said, "Maxi, he's just on the computer." Max said, "I know, but he can see me!"
Lacy! So you guys went on vacation! Rico was messing around with me and told me you guys moved and I was sooo sad!!
OK. Crazy head number two. What funny hair. I love his cute little nose. Does his nose remind anyone else of that red monkey we had growing up that you could stick his fingers in his nose? At 17 seconds into the video he very clearly says "Andrew". I promise. :)
Why don't you just mail him to us. We'll take care of him he is sooo cute!
Sophie
Post a Comment