Just let the poor boy sleep! Your video reminded me of a scary segment on the crime shows I watch. Maybe I need to stop watching so many crime shows. I loved hearing the sound. I really love how Brandon says gorilla.
We all just watched the two videos. The kids loved them. Dallin was sitting there mesmerized with this huge smile on his face. It was perfrct. I wanted the videos to just keep going.
3 comments:
Just let the poor boy sleep! Your video reminded me of a scary segment on the crime shows I watch. Maybe I need to stop watching so many crime shows. I loved hearing the sound. I really love how Brandon says gorilla.
We all just watched the two videos. The kids loved them. Dallin was sitting there mesmerized with this huge smile on his face. It was perfrct. I wanted the videos to just keep going.
"Let's go to sleep", my favorite four words right now. That's my kind of kid.
Post a Comment