The sky looked awesome on our early morning drive to Rexburg, ID.
With the boys at the Rexburg temple...Hailey was asleep in the car.
Oh how I wish little Katelyn lived a little closer. Can you imagine Katelyn, Hailey, Kya, and Cooper together?
Brandon is fearless and loves the water.
Andrew was content to lay in a puddle. We did talk him into going down a slide at the end...and if he wouldn't have hit heads with Brandon at the bottom I bet he would have loved it. ;)
3 comments:
Hailey was not asleep in the car she asleep in my bedroom, and I think we would have a real handfull with all of those kids together frequently. Although it would be fun.
Oh yeah. It was the other 3 temples that we stopped at when she was sleeping. :D
I am glad you got to visit with
Katelyn and could have a good time in the waterpark. It would be nice to have all the cousins close so they could get to know each other during thier growing up years. Of course Grandma and Grandpa would love to be close to all of them also but will have to settle on pictures and phone calls.Love you:) :) :) :)
Post a Comment