Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Eggs

 We made bird's nest cookies with Grandma B.  Fun and yummy!
 Grandma B. was brave enough to help Hailey color her eggs.
 Brandon and his "B" egg.
 Andrew was really excited about this baseball egg wrapper.
 Halloween buckets double as Easter baskets...right?
 Each of the kids had an assigned egg color to hunt for.  I think it worked perfectly.  After the hunt...Hailey knows the color yellow!
 Brandon hunting in the rocks for his purple eggs.
 Andrew looking for green eggs.
Easter Sunday.  Marlee's blessing day.  All of Mom and Dad's grandkids.  Cuties.

4 comments:

Sue Ellen said...

Looks like lots of fun, the color assignments was a great idea. Was the hunt at your house or your folks?

Sue Ellen said...

Looks like lots of fun, the color assignments was a great idea. Was the hunt at your house or your folks?

Dawn said...

Aw how fun! Miss you guys!

Amanda said...

They sure are cute. I love their smiles. I sure am looking forward to June! After church, Meg spent the day with her boyfriend, and I had to work....