Monday, February 13, 2012

Mind the Gap

So it's come to my attention that there is a gap of information on our blog...I'm going to fill it in a bit.  We spent Christmas vacation in Utah.  When we returned home to South Carolina...Joseph didn't have a job waiting for him.  We spent a month looking for work and packing up the house.  The best job leads we found were all in Utah...we have a lot of connections here.  So end of Jan/beg. of Feb...we drove across the country.  Joseph starting working after only a few days here and things are going pretty well.  We are living in a nice basement apartment with amazing upstairs neighbors...my grandparents!  It's our first time living in Utah and so far...so good.

2 comments:

Kara said...

My goodness! What a bunch of craziness! I'm SO glad Joseph was able to find work and that you have a good place to live! Where are you in UT? Thanks for filling in the gaps...I was very confused :).

Rachel Holloway said...

oh hooray! Glad to know the details...you sure had me confused! Keep thinking we will live SOMEWHERE remotely close to each other. I sure do miss hanging out! :)