Monday, January 09, 2012

The Big Game

Here's hoping for a good game tonight.  (Like the destruction in the background?  hahaha).

8 comments:

Sue Ellen said...

That's the cuttest reason I can think of for Alabama to win!

Sue Ellen said...

That's the cuttest reason I can think of for Alabama to win!

Angela said...

She is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I just pulled out a lot of Coop's old clothes and decided just to make bows that will make them a little more girly.

Angela said...

She is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I just pulled out Coops small baseball outfit and I am just going to make a bow to make it a little more girly.

Tanner-Kristine said...

I think she and Kya look a lot alike!!!!

Sue Ellen said...

I tried to call last night to thank baby girl for showing such team spirit and helping Bama win but there were so many calls being made the circuits wouldn't put us throuth.RRROOOOOOLLLLL Tide!

Sue Ellen said...

I tried to call last night to thank baby girl for showing such team spirit and helping Bama win but there were so many calls being made the circuits wouldn't put us throuth.RRROOOOOOLLLLL Tide!

Amanda said...

That girl has the biggest, most beautiful smile!