Monday, October 24, 2011

Thoughts

Instead of putting my sweats away with my pjs like I usually do...I put them with my regular pants...is that a sign that I've "let myself go?"  AND it is hard to convince a small 4 year old that it is time to move into 3T pants even if they are a little too long and a little too baggy.  AND I think the family is big enough and producing enough laundry that I'm going to have to start doing laundry more than once a week.  My goal is to get it washed, dried, folded, and put away today.  I didn't get it done last week and by the end of the week I just had mountains of dirty and mountains of unfolded clean.  Anyone want to come fold with me?  Happy Monday, everybody!

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I'll come fold with you!

Kara said...

I gave up on laundry once a week a long time ago...it was a sad day! I wish I could come fold with you, and then you could come help me :).

Sue Ellen said...

If you can wash clothes-etc maybe every other day that should keep you caught up. Just a suggestion and I would love to came for a visit and help but can't right now.

Ms. Boedee said...

Haaa haaaa friend! I love you. Alec has on 3T pants right now though we have to roll them a bit.