Monday, October 03, 2011

CAMERA!

I can't find my camera!  It's been missing for over a week!  If you find it...I'll make you cookies or something.  I started taking pictures with my video camera, but it just isn't the same.
 Kya and Hailey played together a lot, but I think they ate together even more.  They were so cute and funny to watch together.  p.s.  we think Kya likes grits.
 Cleaning up after camping in the backyard.
 Hailey kept trying to run away...maybe because we put her in clothes that are too small....  Good thing we have a long driveway.
 Brandon is in his pajamas in the tree.
Andrew and his beloved scooter.

2 comments:

Sue Ellen said...

Thanks for the pictures! Looks like everyone had lots of fun:.)

darinangel said...

Oh, when is Katelyn going to get some hair? Hailey looks so grown up. Are they wearing stickers on their ears?