"They are just niños trying to release their wiggles."
At least Melody, if not both of my others too, had teeth that young. It's crazy!
Holy cow! Poor YOU! My boys are just getting teeth at 8 months. Slow down girl!
It's all your fault for saying nothing much was happening :)
She has to have something to be remembered in the family for. The youngest to cut a tooth. Yea!!!!!
Wow!!! That's crazy! She's still cute as ever :)
I love this picture Lacey. It was fun visiting the other night! I think Stryder liked Hailey. I thought it was cute that Brandon was concerned when he kept poking at her!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
At least Melody, if not both of my others too, had teeth that young. It's crazy!
Holy cow! Poor YOU! My boys are just getting teeth at 8 months. Slow down girl!
It's all your fault for saying nothing much was happening :)
She has to have something to be remembered in the family for. The youngest to cut a tooth. Yea!!!!!
Wow!!! That's crazy! She's still cute as ever :)
I love this picture Lacey. It was fun visiting the other night! I think Stryder liked Hailey. I thought it was cute that Brandon was concerned when he kept poking at her!
Post a Comment