No baby yet. Still 2 weeks to go.

Why or why will they not look at the camera and smile like normal little boys?

Do you think that they'll stop trying on baby girl clothes once their little sister gets here?

Brandon was convinced that he looked like a present with a bow instead of a little girl...otherwise I'm sure he wouldn't have let me take his picture at all.
4 comments:
Such pretty presents ;). At least Brandon felt it wasn't girly. I can't get Gideon to keep dresses and shoes and gloves and anything girly off! I'm afraid if I don't have another boy he's going to really think he's a girl :). Hope you're feeling okay and that baby gets here soon--good luck!
What cute presents! Can I have one? :)
I get the one that Ruth doesn't!! Come on baby girl, come quick i want to meet you soon!
That is so exciting. Good luck!
Post a Comment