Thursday, July 29, 2010

I lost 7lbs 7.4oz

Here are just a couple random pictures. I was going to post yesterday when I got home...but I kept falling asleep for some reason. She's pretty darn cute. Little boys can't seem to get enough of her.

10 comments:

Amy said...

The picture of her in the green.....I can already see the Martin in her! She is adorable! Congrats!

Tanner-Kristine said...

OH OH OH I JUST WANT TO HOLD HER AND GIVE HER A HUGE KISS...SHE IS SO PRECIOUS!!!!!

Kendra said...

She's a Martin all right! Congratulations! She's a cutie!

The Drussel Family said...

She is SOO cute!!! I love those green PJ's too!

Kara said...

She's adorable!!! So happy for you!

Mary W said...

Congrats! She is so cute!

Ms. Boedee said...

I love her!!!! We went and got some cute things for her today. I NEED YOUR ADDRESS. Your Vegas onesie hasn't arrived yet but I will send off the package when it does. I miss you!!!! I love you!!!!

Ben & Diane said...

I'm so mad I can't see her yet. I think she is adorable!

holmesfamily8 said...

She definitely belongs! She is adorable! Isn't it fun to finally have a girl?

herb said...

Gorgeous! We can't wait to see her and you guys again.