Monday, May 17, 2010

My first police report

We live on a super busy street...so I thought maybe a big truck hit our mailbox...until I saw that the mailbox around the corner was smashed too. I didn't think to call the police...I just waited until this morning and called my landlord. He told me to call the cops.
Brandon and Andrew thought that it was pretty funny to take pictures of the police man...I wonder if he noticed.
And the police car out front...and my huge belly. Do you know they have to ask your height and weight for the report...nice.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Look at your cute belly! How are you feeling? I bet the boys were SO excited to have a policeman at your house! Whenever we go up to the HS to see Kevin, the boys want to go see the security police. (He's a real Fallon police officer assigned to the HS.)

tmparry said...

Teenagers have nothing better to do in small towns. You look cute girl! Hope you're feeling ok.

Ms. Boedee said...

I love you. I miss you. I love your belly. I hate jerks that smash mailboxes. But I love you!

holmesfamily8 said...

You are NOT huge! You look great for being due in just a couple of months!

Megan said...

Height and weight, whaaat? That's enough to not report. Just kidding! Can't believe you're going to have a girrrrrrl! Yippee!

The Spencer Family said...

LOL! I don't know why I found this so funny, but I did! You crack me up! Your belly is so cute...I know you don't feel like it is, but it is!! Can't wait to see what that lil thing in there growing looks like!!