Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Outside

We have a great backyard. Joseph mowed the weeds so the boys can play soccer together.
Our little trailer is a good storage place for all the broken down boxes that I will not be getting rid of...I'm anticipating a move when our 1 yr lease is up.
Here's the back of the house...see that door...that's the laundry room.
And here you have it...the laundry shed. The washer and dryer wouldn't both fit in there with the water heater...so Joseph and his dad set it up on the blocks. They fit...but I can't open the dryer all the way. It beats going to the laundry mat.

5 comments:

Katz said...

WOW! Check out that yard! Big change from Vegas. Maybe the boys and I will have to take a road trip this summer to visit you. :)

Kara said...

Yea for being moved and not driving anymore ;)! Looks like a cute house and a great backyard so I hope your allergies will pass and allow you to enjoy it.

Megan said...

LACEY!! I miss you! Call me!

Amy said...

You ARE in the south, aren't you?!?! Dryer up on blocks! :-) miss you! Looks like beautiful weather!

darinangel said...

I guess no more late night laundry doing.

Have you seen any lightning bugs?

PS: When you squish them on your hand, they stink.