
The kitchen isn't too bad. The nasty mold under the sink is gone for now and Joseph hammered the drawers and cabinets back together and all of the shelves have been
cloroxed and we put shelf paper down.

I still don't want to put any food in the cabinets so we got some more of these handy shelves (the same that our clothes are on).

Like that picture of Joseph...Andrew says its "Baby Daddy." Just to go with the kitchen theme I thought I'd share the meat that is on sale this week..."Fresh Pork
Neckbones" "Pig Feet - Family Pack" "Smoked
Neckbones" Yuck!
4 comments:
Seriously gross meat choices--blek!!! Love the "baby daddy" comment :).
I don't know what happened to the post I started.....it might post...you can delete it...anyhow, I LOVE your blog! Love the southern 'style' you are experiencing! LOVE the meat specials! I am sorry, but I don't have any recipes to send you! How is potty training going?
Oh poor Lacey our first house was like that when we first moved to Nyssa. IT totally doesn't add to the new environment. I hope it is getting better though. Are you meeting new people? How is Andrew coming?
Seriously Lacey... you never cease to amaze me! You are taking this change so much better than I would!!!
Post a Comment