This is not the dirtiest I've seen him but it is pretty gross. Bonus: As I was posting Andrew pooped in his underwear. He really has been doing great at potty training...he's peed in his underwear quite a bit but only on the floor a couple of times. BUT I didn't really have this pooping issue with Brandon so any help/advice is appreciated. I bought him treats for every time he poops in the toilet and not in his underwear. Just now I decided that every time he goes in his underwear...I get to eat his treat.
7 comments:
Maybe Joseph needs to eat the treats because I fear he is getting too skinny! I would love to see David with a 'fro though. :)
don't report us to child services, but if Spencer poops in his undies (as has been a problem in the past...since he KNOWS where to go, but just wouldn't) Brandon makes him take a cold shower to clean off...quizzing him the whole time on where we go poop.
It's actually worked...we have a relapse here and there, but nothing like we were having.
and THAT my friend, is how bad of parents we are. :)
I'd be 20 lbs heavier if I ate the treats the kids didn't earn. I had about 1/2 that had a problem with pooping. I honestly never figured something out. Just figured out when their time of day was they pooped and watched them closely. Usually they got quiet, squatted and pooped.....so I had to catch them in the beginning phases. Good luck!
Oh, I feel your pain. I have been potty training Tyler for a month now. He only pooped in the toilet 3 times in the beginning but acted nervous or scared of the poop or something. After 20 long days in a row of him pooping in his underwear, I finally figured out that he wasn't relaxing enough on the toilet when he tried. So when he says he has to poop, I leave him alone so he can relax and poop.
Oh, I feel your pain. I have been potty training Tyler for a month now. He only pooped in the toilet 3 times in the beginning but acted nervous or scared of the poop or something. After 20 long days in a row of him pooping in his underwear, I finally figured out that he wasn't relaxing enough on the toilet when he tried. So when he says he has to poop, I leave him alone so he can relax and poop.
Women like men who know how to work!:)
I have to say that I got extremely lucky potty training Kelton! He will get the hang of it sooner or later...just pray it's sooner than later, eh?!
My oldest had this problem. We ended up letting her pick out a toy at the store (anything she wanted within reason) and then we put it up where she couldn't get to it but she could see it everyday. She didn't get it until she was consistently pooping in the potty. She regressed a little after she got her toy so I took it away and put it back and she would have to earn it back.
Post a Comment