I take back every time I talked bad about the amount of closet/storage space at Tapestry. I dream of having the closets that we used to have.... Here's the "master" bedroom.

I used a broken shade to make these temporary curtains...every once in awhile I get a funny feeling that the neighbor can see right in...I feel better now.

And this is where we keep our clothes. I hate it but it will have to do for now.

And the tiny closet...dreaming of the walk-in closets that I used to have.... It would be better if I just had one more closet...or just one more rod to hang clothes on. I guess it doesn't help that I'm going back and forth between regular clothes, maternity clothes, and Joseph's clothes ;).

Had to throw in a picture of the fancy light fixture in our bedroom.

And a picture of funny little Andrew. He painted and ate chocolate chips out of a cupcake paper.
1 comment:
Hey.....at least you have a tiny little book shelf in the corner of your room. That should make up for the lack of closet space! Everything is looking pretty good....all things considered.
Post a Comment