"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Happy Halloween?
I don't know if I would have believed there was a real tarantula outside my front door if Sarah hadn't found one the other week. SICK! It's dead in a jar in my garage...does anyone want it?
I'm glad that I don't have a Trantula living under my house. Man, that show is really freaky !!! But on the other hand I hope we don't,but we might have a trantula living under my house. Well I got to go, my mom's calling me. See you later,Love,Ellie Howard
Oh man that gives me the WILLIES!!!! We thought of cancelling our bimonthly bug spraying I don't think we will anymore! It was great seeing you today! Happy Halloween!
YIKES! We found a wolf spider outside our door once and it was huge like that. Chris didn't kill it though, just took it far away, since they aren't poisonous. The black widows were definitely executed though!
Lacey, those are 2 cute BOYS!! Owen keeps aasking for his friend Brandon! I feel so bad not stopping by to say BYE BYE!!! We'll be up there sometime in Nov. Maybe we can get together?
16 comments:
Oh my gosh- that is so gross!
OMG that is so crazy! I will def. be looking out for them now. I didn't know they were common around here, totally freaky!
So gross---eeeewwwww! We were freaking out watching it =)! Thanks for the great narrations on the video too =)--Happy Halloween to all!
Where is the video with the stick and the girly screams ;)
I think I have heard of people lighting them on fire. Maybe next time you should try that.
That's disgusting! I'm totally freaked out now.
I'm glad that I don't have a Trantula living under my house. Man, that show is really freaky
!!! But on the other hand I hope we don't,but we might have a trantula living under my house. Well I got to go, my mom's calling me. See you later,Love,Ellie Howard
We've just made other plans for Thanksgiving.
Logan just watched it 6 times in a row. He loved it! Me on the other hand- gives me the willy's!!!
Holy Crap! I don't think I'm coming over tomorrow!
I didn't know tarantulas were native to Las Vegas!
what it that was the pet of the kid across the street. You just murdered Fluffy!
SICK SICK SICK. The video seriously made me cry! EW EW EW!
Oh man that gives me the WILLIES!!!! We thought of cancelling our bimonthly bug spraying I don't think we will anymore! It was great seeing you today! Happy Halloween!
YIKES! We found a wolf spider outside our door once and it was huge like that. Chris didn't kill it though, just took it far away, since they aren't poisonous. The black widows were definitely executed though!
I think I am going to throw up now! YUCK! I would move now:)
Lacey, those are 2 cute BOYS!! Owen keeps aasking for his friend Brandon! I feel so bad not stopping by to say BYE BYE!!! We'll be up there sometime in Nov. Maybe we can get together?
EEEEWWWWWWWWW! I'm going to have bad dreams now!
Post a Comment