"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
I'm sorry to hear about that.
Oh you guys, I am so sorry!
Oh man, that is awful. I hope he finds something again soon!
Oh my gosh. I am appalled. I cannot believe it. I am so shocked. I am SO very sorry. I am sitting here at my computer with my mouth wide open in shock. wow. What can I do for you?!?! Please, please, please let us help!
I am so sorry. So what is the next step. I hope things get better soon. Love you Guys!
Sorry to read this!! You will be in our prayers.
Oh man... you too, huh? I'm sorry Lacey. Let me know if I can help... seriously!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about that.
Oh you guys, I am so sorry!
Oh man, that is awful. I hope he finds something again soon!
Oh my gosh. I am appalled. I cannot believe it. I am so shocked. I am SO very sorry. I am sitting here at my computer with my mouth wide open in shock. wow. What can I do for you?!?! Please, please, please let us help!
I am so sorry. So what is the next step. I hope things get better soon. Love you Guys!
Sorry to read this!! You will be in our prayers.
Oh man... you too, huh? I'm sorry Lacey. Let me know if I can help... seriously!
Post a Comment