"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
Believe it or not I've been to that thermometer! My grandpa thought it would be an exciting stop on our drive from GA to CA one summer.
Lacey you didn't stop at the WTT?! (World's Tallest Thermometer) I made Shawna stop and take pictures when I went to Disneyland with her. It is like California's version of the tennis ball tree :)PS I am pretty jealous that you went to Disneyland.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Believe it or not I've been to that thermometer! My grandpa thought it would be an exciting stop on our drive from GA to CA one summer.
Lacey you didn't stop at the WTT?! (World's Tallest Thermometer) I made Shawna stop and take pictures when I went to Disneyland with her. It is like California's version of the tennis ball tree :)PS I am pretty jealous that you went to Disneyland.
Post a Comment