Thursday, June 04, 2009

Doctor Visit

Nope. The doctor visit wasn't for the little one who was up all night puking...the little one who really can't afford to lose any weight.
Poor guy...maybe its a birthday party hangover...too much sugar and junk.
The doctor visit was for my big boy Brandon. He had to have 3 shots but he doesn't have to have anymore until he's 11. ...when I think about Brandon being 11 I want to cry.
I told our new doctor today that Andrew hasn't been growing very much and the doctor reminded me that Brandon is under the 10th percentile for his height.
Brandon's stats: 38.75 inches tall and 34 lbs.
I was going to do a weight check for Andrew since I was already there. Right when I was about to ask the nurse if we could do it...Andrew puked again. Thank goodness we took this pink water pitcher from the hospital when he was born...its caught a lot of nasty stuff in the last 12 hours.

7 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Happy Birthday, Brandon! I can't believe he is 4!

Poor Andrew, I hate sick babies. There really isn't any worse than that.

P.S. Have you rented/sold your other house? I have someone I know moving there and looking. Let me know!

Vanessa said...

don't worry Lacey! Jacob is not even on the charts!! And I wasn't even worriedabout it, they are the ones that were concerned! Anyway, I hope he feels better. :)

Ben & Diane said...

LOL! You have 2 midgets. Have you guys come to terms with this yet? Brandon, you're so brave. Andrew, sorry you're sick little dude. Lacey, stop taking pictures of your sick midget. It makes me sad. What did the dr. say about his size when you brought it up? Besides diverting it to Brandon's height.

Kimra Bham said...

Your kids are sooo adorable! I love their cute smiles and eyes! I'm sorry your little guy is so sick-- it's awful when the little ones get sick! Hope he feels better soon!

Alycia said...

Yikes!! I'm so sorry that they are so sick. Don't worry about the weight/height thing. As long as they are eating (and not puking, hee hee hee) they are just fine. I've decided not to worry so much about John, because Tori was little too, and now she is right on track to where she needs to be. BTW: Happy Birthday Brandon! It might've been a good thing that we didn't get together today! Maybe on another day when they are feeling better.

Sue Ellen said...

Andrew looks like he feels so bad. I hope he is doing better today. I am feeling a little better also. Congratulations to Brandon for his birthday. I'm sure he was a big boy when he got his shots. Brandon, I'm sure you will share your toys with your little brother and help him feel better.

Jessica said...

I'm glad you guys like the massage chair!