Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Coupons

When we were doing our grocery shopping this last weekend Brandon spotted these "crush cups." He's been seeing commercials for them for awhile now and was excited to see them in theh store. I told him that if I could find a coupon I would buy them. We were about to move on when he spotted a coupon dispenser full of "crush cup" yogurt coupons. He's too smart for me.
Andrew does EVERYTHING that Brandon does. Don't believe me? Come spend a day with them. (really though...if anyone wants to visit us....)

4 comments:

Party of Five said...

I wish I could come visit you........... I'm too far, though. Bummer. Maybe some day :o)

Torrey said...

funny-funny! Your boys are so cute and they look so much alike!

Mary W said...

I wanna visit your new giant, mega house and have a crush cup!!! :)

shreevit2beaver said...

I keep telling Travis that he needs to take some time off so we can come and see you guys. I think we are going to try for this summer. I'll let you know.
-Amy