"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
Love all the pictures. Hope it is not too long before before we can visit.
Looks like you have a lot of growing room in your new home! :)How fun!
what a cool museum! Clifford was a favorite. Your house looks huge on the inside!
Cute house Lacey! Is there room for 3 other children and is day care available? haha jk Looks really nice. I will have to come over to see it one of these days.
I likey! Mia would love to come sleep in Brandon's guest bed.
I hope we can come and se you guys soon.-Amy
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love all the pictures. Hope it is not too long before before we can visit.
Looks like you have a lot of growing room in your new home! :)
How fun!
what a cool museum! Clifford was a favorite. Your house looks huge on the inside!
Cute house Lacey! Is there room for 3 other children and is day care available? haha jk Looks really nice. I will have to come over to see it one of these days.
I likey! Mia would love to come sleep in Brandon's guest bed.
I hope we can come and se you guys soon.
-Amy
Post a Comment