Sunday, March 22, 2009

Brandon's Invention

As Brandon was getting dressed for bed last night he told me, "I need scratch-a-roos." I had no idea what he was talking about so I asked him to explain. He said, "Underwear with a hand that scratches your bum when it itches. And then it washes its hands. It has two hands so it can wash them." I asked if this was his invention or if he saw it on tv. He said, "It's my invention." Crazy kid. p.s. if anyone has seen anything like this on tv somewhere...let us know...that's most likely where he got it.

4 comments:

Alycia said...

We haven't seen it on TV...I think Brandon is just very creative!

The Drussel Family said...

That is absolutely hilarious!! I haven't seen that invention anywhere. I can't wait to see what else he invents in life!

The Spencer Family said...

LOL...that is hilarious! Glad to hear that he was thinking about cleanliness and washing the hands that scratch his bum! I would love to be a fly on the wall at your house!!

holmesfamily8 said...

That is funny, I sure haven't seen it anywhere! Conner drove us nuts when he was about 2 asking for a pickle machine for Christmas, still have no clue what it was!