"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
What?!
Yup. We bought a minivan (I'm not pregnant). Its a 2008 Kia Sedona. Its parked in the garage right now. There is no way I'm backing it out by myself...our garage is tiny and I would probably lose a side mirror...Darin....
Here are a few inside pictures.
We'll take a picture just like this in 12 or 13 years. Congratulations, Brandon...if you're lucky, this is the car you will drive to high school!
haha funny thing about backing out of small garage... I broke the side mirror on our car backing out!! It scared me at the time because I didn't see it happen I just heard the LOUD crunch. I can laugh at it now, but I wouldn't be laughing if I was driving a super nice van!
Oh the minivan life! I can remember swearing to myself that I would NEVER drive a minivan. Seems like I eat my words a lot. I'm sure that will be me someday! Your boys sure looked excited!
Ok my only question is WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY A FORD FROM YOUR UNCLE DAVE? Man that hurts!! You're family is growing so much. It seems like just last year you were at our house in California on crutches!!
9 comments:
Wow! It looks really nice. It reminds me of the VW.
Can you send some of that new car smell my way? Congratulations.
The question is...Will he drive it out of the same garage? I can almost smell the new car smell when I look at the pictures.
Sweet!
Congrats on the new car! Good to hear Andrew is okay!
That is funny! Very nice.
haha funny thing about backing out of small garage... I broke the side mirror on our car backing out!! It scared me at the time because I didn't see it happen I just heard the LOUD crunch. I can laugh at it now, but I wouldn't be laughing if I was driving a super nice van!
You think he'll have the same big old grin on his face driving it to high school:)
Oh the minivan life! I can remember swearing to myself that I would NEVER drive a minivan. Seems like I eat my words a lot. I'm sure that will be me someday! Your boys sure looked excited!
Ok my only question is WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY A FORD FROM YOUR UNCLE DAVE? Man that hurts!!
You're family is growing so much. It seems like just last year you were at our house in California on crutches!!
Post a Comment