"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Love at Home
I'm in my bedroom folding laundry and Andrew leaves my room and goes to Brandon's room. me: Brandon. Are you being nice? Brandon: yes. I'm making Andrew hit himself. Andrew: OW!
ok lacey! Here is my blog if u want to look at it. I love ur entries! That sounds like something Owen would do too!! I asked yesterday that he was being a "bad child." And he tells me, "no mom, I'm a child of God!" I thought it was cute but at the same time he was being bad!! Anyway, I'm in CA so I didn't get a chance to say thanks for the stick that you dropped off at home!!
8 comments:
Brandon's gonna get it one day from him!
That sounds like something an oldest sibling would say and it makes perfect sense to them, doesn't it?! ;)
That is too funny!
You guys are only at the begining of your handful.
ok lacey! Here is my blog if u want to look at it. I love ur entries! That sounds like something Owen would do too!! I asked yesterday that he was being a "bad child." And he tells me, "no mom, I'm a child of God!" I thought it was cute but at the same time he was being bad!! Anyway, I'm in CA so I didn't get a chance to say thanks for the stick that you dropped off at home!!
The sounds like something Bronson would do.
Silly boys:)
LOL! I guess this is what I have to look forward to when someday we have another one?! Atleast Brandon wasn't hitting Andrew himseld!hahaha
Post a Comment