Friday, January 09, 2009

Growing...kind of....

Andrew had his 18 month appt today. He is now 28.5 inches (under 5th percentile)! He finally grew a little bit! But...he hasn't gained any weight...he is 19.3lbs (under 5th percentile). He hasn't gained anything for over 6 months. We're not too worried...he's a pretty good eater...but we're going to get some lab work done just to rule out some stuff. At his "well" check we found out that he has ear infections in both ears. He likes the taste of his medicine so he should be better (and less cranky) soon!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh, I just want to squeeze that tiny tot!

The Spencer Family said...

Okay...sticking him in the huge cupboard doesn't help out either! :)
I sure hope all the lab work comes back okay!

herb said...

I was gonna say the same thing. Let him out of that cupboard more often and you'll be amazed how big he'll get!

holmesfamily8 said...

He is adorable anyway! I can't believe he is only 19 lbs...Bryce was that weight by 4 months! Crazy!

The Drussel Family said...

Alli and Aubrey had ear infections too. Sadly Aubrey does not like the medicine and it has been a bit of a pain to get her to take it!