7 THINGS I CAN DO...
1. Change diapers
2. Type pretty fast
3. Clean toilets.
4. Remember people's names and phone numbers.
5. Wear flip flops year round.
6. Ignore all responsibility while I read a book.
7. Go on a walk everyday.
7 THINGS I CANNOT DO...
1. Stay within our budget.
2. Visit family as much as I want to.
3. Cook a real dinner every night.
4. Go clothes shopping for myself.
5. Sew by myself.
6. See very well without glasses/contacts.
7. Run.
7 THINGS I ALWAYS SAY...
1. What time is it?
2. I love you
3. Are you dry?
4. Brandon!
5. What the heck
6. I guess I should go
7. Are you all done?
7 THINGS I CAN ALWAYS EAT...
1. Peanut Butter
2. Cheese
3. Pizza
4. Broccoli
5. Macaroni and Cheese
6. Sandwiches
7. ICE CREAM
7 THINGS I LOVE TO DO...
1. Sleep in
2. Watch TV
3. Read
4. Talk
5. Play with the boys
6. Listen to music
7. Organize stuff
I TAG EVERYONE WHO HASN'T POSTED IN MORE THAN 7 DAYS!
3 comments:
I am so glad it was not five things since I posted 6 days ago. I am very jealous of the 5th thing you can do. I guess I can do it too, just not at work. :)
I am so glad it was not five things since I posted 6 days ago. I am very jealous of the 5th thing you can do. I guess I can do it too, just not at work. :)
Post a Comment