Saturday, November 15, 2008

You Wanted It.

Usually I'm the ONLY one in the family that updates my blog. Two weddings made us tired of taking pictures so I haven't had any to post. You asked for an update so here's a picture for you. I found it while I was sorting through pictures to make into my photo book...(thanks Oprah and Snapfish).

5 comments:

Angel said...

Was this at the MK party?

Ruth said...

Good times, good times! Did I ask for an update? I do always enjoy a good update. At least it is a pretty good picture. I want to come visit again.

Ms. Boedee said...

Hey I think that was at my old house!!!! :)

Mary Kay??!!! Who would do that?

holmesfamily8 said...

Too funny Lacey! By the way, I think you and your family are GORGEOUS in the wedding pic where you are wearing that blue dress!!

Ben & Diane said...

uh......you must mean you are usually the only one in YOUR family to update. I update girl. And don't you forget it.