Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

For some reason my pictures are posting in reverse order so.... Here is Andrew after Trunk or Treat. Can you see his sticky shiny cheek? He fell asleep eating a jolly rancher.
Brandon started out sleeping sitting up but ended up falling over. After coming down from their sugar high, my little guys were exhausted.


Andrew looked so cute waddling after Brandon in the parking lot. Every once in a while I realize how tiny that little turtle is....

Not the best picture but its hard to catch these two holding still for a second. This is turtle Andrew with his buddy, monster Kaydon.

3 comments:

shreevit2beaver said...

Is Kaydon the same age as Andrew...he is so little next to him. I love the picture of Brandon asleep and falling over.

Amanda said...

That turtle costume is the cutest costume I've seen!

The Spencer Family said...

VERY CUTE little turtle! Kelton was the same way after eating his candy...just totally passed out in the car! SO FUNNY!!