"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
okay so maybe not identical but you are right they do look like brothers. They are so cute. That is a really good family picture by the way.
That's funny! I thought (at first) that it was your way of taking a new family picture with him included. :) Cute boys!
You have some cute kiddos!
They look like twinners to me:)
They totally look a lot like. They look more a like then my boys and mine are twins! I am glad to have found your blog! : )
I love how you held him up to the picture! I burst out laughing! Very close!!The kid picture of you is so cute! Look at your hair!!
You look like DJ from the early episodes of Full House in the picture from when you were young! I have a couple new things on my blog, finally:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
okay so maybe not identical but you are right they do look like brothers. They are so cute. That is a really good family picture by the way.
That's funny! I thought (at first) that it was your way of taking a new family picture with him included. :)
Cute boys!
You have some cute kiddos!
They look like twinners to me:)
They totally look a lot like. They look more a like then my boys and mine are twins! I am glad to have found your blog! : )
I love how you held him up to the picture! I burst out laughing! Very close!!
The kid picture of you is so cute! Look at your hair!!
You look like DJ from the early episodes of Full House in the picture from when you were young! I have a couple new things on my blog, finally:)
Post a Comment