Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

I was sleeping too (having dreams about losing Kaydon at church and cousin Aaron helping me with Andrew...?) until I woke up wondering where Brandon was. He wasn't in his bedroom so I thought he must have gone downstairs to watch tv...nope. I checked the bathrooms then came back to my room to wake up Joseph so we could find Brandon...and then I saw him...asleep by my bed. I didn't realize that I had stepped over him on my way to find him.
Joseph can nap anytime, anywhere...especially when I need his help or want to talk.
Andrew wasn't asleep anymore...but was playing quietly in his crib so we could finish our naps.

7 comments:

Ruth said...

There's nothing like a good nap, especially on a Sunday afternoon.

herb said...

"Joseph can nap anytime, anywhere...especially when I need his help or want to talk."

Hmm, may be I'm a Martin after all? Well, a Martian for sure (Men are from mars, Women are from Venus).

Ms. Boedee said...

Did you get a nap? That is the best!

Angela said...

I can't believe how cute your little boys are. I think that I am the luckiest aunt in the world!

holmesfamily8 said...

Too cute, I love Sunday afternoon naps! Did you make that map blanket?

Amanda said...

He just curled up on the floor next to your bed? That's cute.

the Bachlers said...

Now that is either a tired little boy, or two totally wiped out parents!