Saturday, August 23, 2008

Little Crazies

Andrew found my scrapbooking stuff...notice the broken child lock on the cabinet door. Gives me some motivation to actually put books together so there is less for him to get in to.
The gate is great at keeping the kids separated. Too bad Brandon can reach through the bars to pinch.
Andrew started noticing the camera. I think this is bad news because instead of just smiling or just being cute...he stops what he is doing and hurries to grab the camera.
Man! Life as a stay-at-home mom sure is easy and fun! ;)
I accidentally grabbed pink Dora swim diapers...Joseph said it would be ok as long as Andrew wore his swim trunks to cover the diaper up.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Maybe Andrew is going to be famous and he is just practicing for all the paparazzi! Staying home easy and fun? Sounds like is it time to add another one to the mix!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Hehe! I love what you wrote about the child gate keeping them separate, but still can pinch! Love it but not looking foward to it:)