You Are Snow White!
Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path. Which Disney Princess Are You?Are you kidding me? I need Snow White to come clean my house! I guess I do live with some Dwarfs though....
6 comments:
I believe it! (that you are Snow White... not that she needs to clean your house :) That seems like a fun test, I'll have to give it a try!
To get a complete picture we'd need to know your answers, too!
At least the dwarves are cute!
Hey no fear! I am Cinderella so maybe I should come clean your house! ;) hahaha
what a fun quiz! I took it and I'm esmeralda.
I agree, you are lovable and everyone can't resist your charm! Your house is plenty clean from what I have seen...
Post a Comment