Monday, June 09, 2008

Ice Cream

We made ice cream in a bag today. It was pretty good. Brandon really liked the sprinkles.

Brandon got some soccer cleats. This was a few minutes in to his first soccer lesson. Maybe it will go better next time.
I love Andrew's chubby brown feet!

7 comments:

herb said...

That post reminds me of "Chunky Monkey", in more than one way...

Ms. Boedee said...

wait...I think we were there!!

Kimra Bham said...

How do you do ice cream in a bag?? Sounds like a great activity for little kids! :)

Ruth said...

Nice new pics! Can I have some ice cream Brandon?

shreevit2beaver said...

Lacey you are always so creative. You will have to teach me how to make ice cream in a bag, sounds like fun!

Kat Rose said...

Hi, nice to meet you! I hear great things about Angela from everyone in the fam who has met her. :)

Kat Rose said...

P.S. It is such a small world in the LDS religion. We are all conected somehow, I love it!