"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
It looks like he had a lot of fun!
What would you have done if he ate all that cake? Happy Birthday Andrew! I see it was a sweet one.
Remind us not to feed him any cake at our house.... well, may be we can just toss him a piece on the floor like we did for his Daddy?
I can't believe that he is one already wow!
That is great!! Was there two cakes? I wonder if he liked it?! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It looks like he had a lot of fun!
What would you have done if he ate all that cake? Happy Birthday Andrew! I see it was a sweet one.
Remind us not to feed him any cake at our house.... well, may be we can just toss him a piece on the floor like we did for his Daddy?
I can't believe that he is one already wow!
That is great!! Was there two cakes? I wonder if he liked it?! :)
Post a Comment