Brandon loved the chocolate cookie Mom gave him for breakfast.
I love baby shoes! While Joseph was trying on some clothes...I hurried and put these girl shoes on Andrew. Aren't they cute?! And just so you know how tiny his feet are...these shoes are a size 2.
There were lots of really cute shoes for Brandon, too...but he doesn't need any right now... :(
Brandon fell asleep while throwing a fit in "time-out" the other day. THANK GOODNESS!
3 comments:
I love baby clothes and shoes it is so fun to dress up little babies. Unfortunately my babies are growing up so they aren't babies. But I still love to look at the little clothes and shoes!
Love the shoes! You NEED a little girl. ;D
Baby shoes are way fun. I hope I have a little girl next because Whitney has so many cute shoes that she grew into. I can't wait until Vincent gets a little bigger and I can get some cute shoes for him. Travis is going to hate it.
Post a Comment