Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A Little Swimming Party

It was a hot day!
A perfect day for swimming in the little pool. ...the water in the real pool is still way too cold.
Andrew loved splashing.
It wore the boys out. I think we need to go swimming everyday after lunch.

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

WEE!! What an awesome time! I love it when the kids go swimming and are EXHAUSTED!! :)

Maryann said...

At first I thought that Andrew had
a mole on his arm, but I see that it is a shadow from the water drop. That's pretty cool.

Ben & Diane said...

That is a little pool. You might need to upgrade to one of those hard plastic ones to keep the kids happy ;) I hope the big pool is warm soon.

Jodi and Josh said...

Your boys are so cute!!
At least they can't drown in the little pool!