"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
Yes,I do along with the Peachtree City's look-a-like Andrew we saw on a golf cart with look-a-like Uncle Joseph. Sophie
Twins?? HOW did you manage to have twins 2 years apart??? :)
They could be twins! I think they both look like their dad!
I can't tell which is which. They look so much a like it's crazy. They are both so cute!
Holy Cow They look just alike! I thought they were both andrew!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes,I do along with the Peachtree City's look-a-like Andrew we saw on a golf cart with look-a-like Uncle Joseph.
Sophie
Twins?? HOW did you manage to have twins 2 years apart??? :)
They could be twins! I think they both look like their dad!
I can't tell which is which. They look so much a like it's crazy. They are both so cute!
Holy Cow They look just alike! I thought they were both andrew!
Post a Comment