Monday, April 07, 2008

The Temple

It was a BEAUTIFUL day. We had a great time walking around the temple grounds.
Joseph was having fun being the "fertografer."
One day we'll get a picture of a normal smile....
Andrew watching the fountains.
I love this temple!
Some artistic shots? He did the one of himself, too. This is the only picture of Angel's visit because I'm going to give her the opportunity to update her blog. :)


5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

way to go on the artistic photo shots! And look at you Lacey! Looking awesome as ever!! Honestly--please tell me what you are eating, drinking and doing. I am going to follow exactly...

:)

herb said...

Brandon's been around Joseph for too long. You'll never get a normal photo of him now. The only half-way normal photos I remember of him are your guys' wedding and his graduation shots!

Elizabeth said...

That last picture reminds me of the neighbor on the Tim Allen show, Tool Time. Looks like a great day with some nice weather.

Ruth said...

Herb stole my comment about Brandon and his faces.

Thanks for giving Angel the opportunity to update her blog, but I think she didn't get the hint.

The Spencer Family said...

You guys are just too funny! Makes me ache for some warm weather!