"They are just niños trying to release their wiggles."
Hmm, not sure if my comment went through, if it did, please delete this one:Looks like they're having loads of fun, half-naked men in see through skirts and all....
Lacey-does your Dad not have blue jeans like our Dad?
he actually wears jeans all the time...these must be his vacation pants....
Oh, I can't wait to get there! I will let you post some of my pictures too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hmm, not sure if my comment went through, if it did, please delete this one:
Looks like they're having loads of fun, half-naked men in see through skirts and all....
Lacey-does your Dad not have blue jeans like our Dad?
he actually wears jeans all the time...these must be his vacation pants....
Oh, I can't wait to get there! I will let you post some of my pictures too!
Post a Comment