Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

What a cheesy face!
Blowing bubbles.
Easter Egg Hunt. I didn't hide the eggs...I just scattered them around and Brandon and Ellie picked them up.
Easter eggs full of jelly beans.

7 comments:

Bovee Family said...

Thank you for the cute pictures. Your boys are growing so fast and I think you should start thinking about the next one. Okay I leave that to you.

I was glad to see you eating your corned beef. Everyone likes a little "Irish dish" now and again ya know.

We went sailing last night for FHE and I really want spring to come now. I would love to come and roll in that dark green grass. I am beginning to see some around here, but this weekend looks like a cool down.

Love ya!

Dawn said...

Courtney makes that same cheesy face only she is older doing it.

herb said...

Not that Brandon is not handsome, but Andrew is just the kind of cute little chunky monkey I want to hold and squeeeeeeze!

JLMartin said...

I feel the same way...sometimes I just can't stop kissing those cheeks!

The Spencer Family said...

Your boys are growing so fast! I bet they were so excited to find the eggs too! Must be nice to be able to hunt eggs without winter coats on too!!

Ms. Boedee said...

so fun!! I just love those boys!! I tried to watch you guys...but it was off line. Talk to you soon!

Katz said...

looks like you guys had a terrific Easter! miss you!