Monday, February 25, 2008

Six Things I Like to do with My Spouse...tagged by Herb

1. I like to go on walks with her because it gets us outside. The boys are usually really good on walks and it gives us time to think about things and talk. I know all of you think I don’t like to talk, but every once in a while I do.
2. I like to take the boys to the park with her because it gives us time to relax. Brandon usually takes care of himself there and we don’t have to worry too much. We have to go to the park because of our lack of a yard, but it is across the street. We can just sit there and enjoy the fresh air and look around at the Afghanistan like scenery. That one was for Maryann. Just playing with the kids in general with her is fun.
3. I like it when the boys go to bed and we can just relax and watch TV together. This is really the only time we have to ourselves. We really like to watch Biggest Loser and Amazing Race. There are other staple shows we watch though.
4. One thing I really like to do is go to the store. Sam’s is a good one because we get to eat all the samples. I also like going to the Disney store with her because we can watch the kids go crazy, mostly Brandon. It’s always fun to window shop too. We like to look at things and imagine getting them one day when we have money.
5. We also like to go out to eat together. However, we don’t go to really fancy places. Our usual stop is Mc Donald’s which may come as a shock to most of you. We also enjoy going to In-n-Out when people come into town. I don’t think we have ever been anywhere by ourselves since having kids.
6. I also like going to the temple with her. It is truly the only time we don’t have to worry about anything else. Although, Lacey usually worries about the boys the whole time. It is always a really good experience going to the temple with her.

2 comments:

herb said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that sounds like an old married man with my list....

Elizabeth said...

I really liked your answers, there were a couple of surprises. It sounds like you two are great friends.